AT-Q-SY1 WiFi/ ZigBee Din Rail Metering Smart Circuit Breaker
Notice：Price Excluding VAT& Door to Door Free Shipping.😘
Set a Timer
High Quality with Good Material
You can control your electrical appliances remotely, even if you're not at home. Your home devices can also be set to operate on a daily routine automatically.
The use of high-precision manganese copper flame retardant shell PA66 creates a well-performing chip module which in turn creates a long-life motor system.
Control From Anywhere
Hands-free Voice Control
You can remotely turn on/off your electrical appliances from anywhere at any time via the TUYA APP, ensuring the safety of your home.
You can now use voice commands to take control of your home devices with Alexa, Google Assistant and IFTTT.
Electricity Consumption Monitoring
Monitoring the real-time electricity consumption data of the connected device helps with optimization and saving money.
Through TUYA APP, AT-Q-SY1 allows you to connect with your family and manage your life with ease and convenience through your smartphone.
AT-ELE WIFI/ZigBee Smart Breaker
The LED indicator on the AT-Q-SY1 switch provides a visual indication of the switch's status. A steady blue light indicates that the switch is ON, while a light out indicates that the switch is OFF or in off-grid mode. A slow, blue flashing indicates that the product is in pairing mode.
The Zigbee vision can work with TUYA and Smart Life. Zigbee features an efficient mesh network topology with low-cost, multiple-hop data transfer, making it ideal for smart homes. The ZigBee smart breaker can also apply to Google Assistant, Amazon Alexa and Yandex Alice.
You need a hub to connect ZigBee smart breaker to your electrical appliances. There will be a much more convenient smart life thanks to the ZigBee smart breaker for simple voice control. A better signal helps to expand the range of control.
Smart Breakers, Smart Life
The AT-Q-SY1 pairs with Alexa, Google, and other voice control methods for your convenience. You can also set routines and timers for your home devices. You can also use the TUYA APP to control your devices from anywhere and monitor your electricity consumption.
The AT-Q-SY1 has a clear indicator light to show when the power is on or off. A red light indicates that the power is on, while a black light (lights out) indicates that the power is off. This is a useful feature, as it allows you to easily see whether or not the power is on without having to fumble around in the dark.
Differentiating the switch status of the equipment in various scenarios, as well as remotely monitoring the real-time condition of the load electrical appliances.
Clear View of All Useful Data
Real-time monitoring of electricity consumption can help you view load current, voltage, and power in real-time, as well as record electricity consumption in different time periods. This information is crucial in order to make informed decisions about your energy use.
More Smart Scenarios
When you connect devices in Interlock Mode, you can monitor the usage of all home equipment. You can also remotely control and time equipment to make your life more efficient. For example, you can set the time to turn on the air conditioner before you get home from work.
Three Timing Modes
You could preset to turn on the lights at 18:30 before going home from getting off work.
You could preset a 10 mins countdown to turn off the lights after falling asleep.
You could preset a looping time from 6:00-8:00 to turn on and off the lights as scheduled.
1. To connect the wire from the upper of the WiFi Din Rail Switch, the live wire to the L pole, and the neutral wire to the N pole, please make sure that the wiring is correct and strong WiFi signal.
2. Turn on the Bluetooth and WiFi of the mobile phone, open the APP, and then long press the “power” button, wait for about 5-10 seconds, the LED indicator will flash blue light slowly.
3. Wait for a while after graphics are displayed on the APP, or click the "+” in the upper right corner, then choose the “Add Device" button to wait for discovering devices, then click the “Add” button.
4. Enter the wifi account password and click next step, wait for the switch to 3 connect the network.
5. The switch is connected to the network.
6. After the successful connection, the LED indicator will be changed from red slow flashing to red steady light.
The ATQCB1 has a variety of functions and can be fully customized according to different needs. Set various protections such as over-voltage, under-voltage, over-load, temperature, etc.
WIFI Metering Monitor
View load current, voltage and power in real-time. Collect and record electricity consumption in different time periods, you can monitor the usage at home.
More smart scenarios
When you get off work, you can set the time to turn on the air conditioner and set other equipment in advance. It’s helpful for energy saving and environmental protection.
Remote & Time Control
With devices-interlock mode, you can have a remote control and timing control to make life more intelligent. Set a Timer to turn on or off the TV, humidifier and other types of equipment.
PA66 material ensures high-temperature resistance and excellent flame-retardance. All devices have passed long-term laboratory performance testing and structural life testing. A good product depends on the details, good quality and good workmanship.
With a variety of status indicators, it is easier to know the status of the product.
Distribution network- Press and hold 5-10 seconds, enter the network configuration state.
LED Indicator Description
A steady blue light: The circuit breaker is disconnected.
A steady red light: The circuit breaker is connected.
A flashing-slowly red light: The circuit breaker is in pairing mode.
Not light up: The circuit breaker is in off-grid mode. Or when you turn on/off the circuit breaker.
1. Connect the live wire to the L pole and the neutral wire to the N pole. Make sure you have a strong WiFi signal. Customization: Lora, SigMesh, RS 485, ZigBee, RJ45.
2. Turn on the Bluetooth and WiFi of your mobile phone. Press and hold the elliptical “Configuration” button on the TUYA APP. After about 5-10 seconds, the LED indicator will flash slowly.
3. You could see a graphic display on the APP. Or you have to click the *+" button and choose “Add Device” for discovering devices, then click the “Add” button.
4. Enter your WiFi password to click the next step and wait for the circuit breaker to connect to the network.
5. The circuit breaker is connected to the network.
6. After the successful connection, the LED indicator will be changed from red slow flashing light to steady red light.